Non-Degree Students

A non-degree seeking student is defined as a student planning to take undergraduate courses for personal enrichment, a certificate, a teaching endorsement, or to transfer to another institution. If you are seeking a certificate, please email us at to indicate which certificate you plan to pursue so we can provide you with the appropriate department contact to assist you.

Financial Aid

As a reminder, non-degree seeking students are not eligible for financial aid. If you have questions regarding the financial aid policy for non-degree seeking students, please contact

Military and Veterans

Those who are eligible for military or veteran’s benefits may be able to use them even if they are not seeking a degree. Visit our Global Campus Military and Veterans page or contact the WSU Veteran’s Affairs Office at to learn more.