Registered for courses
If you haven’t done so already, you should:
- Spend some time becoming familiar with myWSU. Check your contact information, and make any necessary updates. Know what information is provided for you from your myWSU home page.
- Find out what course materials are required for your courses; in the Schedules of Classes, select the More Information link associated with the course to learn what materials are required.
- Order required course textbooks from The Bookie.
- Proctored exams: Learn about online and on-site proctoring, who is eligible to be an on-site proctor, and how and when to request a proctor and each of your exams. Find out if your course has proctored exams by selecting the More Information link associated with the course in the Schedules of Classes.
- Review the Academic Calendar to become familiar with critical deadlines. Select Global Campus and the applicable term to view the calendar.
- Peruse the WSU Global Campus blog, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter.
- ASWSU Global Student Government: Visit the website to learn about upcoming student events and ways you can get involved in your student government.
- On the first day of the semester, log in to your Blackboard Learn courses at learn.wsu.edu.
- Read Study Tips and Skills for Success.