WSU Global Campus students are encouraged to participate in an internship as part of their academic and career preparation training.
Students who have completed an internship are more likely to:
- Find a job in desired field
- Make more money
- Have more job offers at graduation
- Have greater job satisfaction
- Have extended exposure to potential employers
- Make rapid advancements in the organization
- Get a solid lead with at least one employer
- Gain job references
The WSU Global Campus career advisor provides internship support for Global Campus students through resources that assist in preparation and networking, such as:
- Information about internships
- Exploration of interests, skills, and values to determine the type of internship to pursue
- Guidance on search strategies and developing your own internship
- Feedback on cover letters, resumes, and interviewing
Schedule an appointment by completing the Request Career Advising form.
For more information, visit the “WSU Find an Internship” page.