The link to the Intercampus Enrollment Form can be found at the bottom of this page. The Intercampus Enrollment form will close on Thursday, January 11, 2024, at 5 p.m.
Note: During the summer, students can take courses on any WSU campus and it is not necessary to request intercampus enrollment. Winter Session online courses offered through WSU Global Campus are also unrestricted and open to any continuing WSU student.
If approved, intercampus enrollment allows students to take all their courses for a semester (fall or spring) at a WSU campus other than their home campus. Throughout the process, if you have questions or need assistance please work with your academic advisor.
Intercampus enrollment is a good option for students who:
- need to take all their courses for a semester or two at a different WSU campus but plan to return to and graduate from their home campus
- are close to graduating and need to take their final courses at a different WSU campus. Students using intercampus enrollment will graduate from their home campus.
Things to Consider Before Requesting Intercampus Enrollment
- Registration holds: It is your responsibility to take action to clear any registration holds you may have before completing this form. If you are a new student, you will attend the new student orientation provided by your home campus to have your orientation hold lifted.
- You will be dropped from ALL your home campus enrollments before you will be enrolled in courses on the requested campus.
- Your campus of admission will not change. You will continue to work with your academic advisor and home campus for support and services. Students who wish to permanently change their campus of admission and graduate from a different WSU campus should complete the Change of Campus form.
- Your tuition rate will not change. You will continue to be charged the same tuition rate as set on your home campus based on your residency status and NOT by the campus you request to attend. Conversely, your campus-based fees (Rec Center, etc.) will be charged based on the campus you request to attend.
- You may not be enrolled in all your requested courses. Requests for enrollment in high demand Global Campus courses may not be approved or you may be waitlisted for courses you request, and you may not get into your desired courses.
- Intercampus enrollment requests are valid for a single semester. If you want to extend for an additional semester, you must submit a new request. Interested in permanently changing your campus of enrollment? See Change of Campus for more information.
After Submitting the Intercampus Enrollment Request Form
- There are two levels of approval
- Your academic advisor will will approve or deny your request after checking for course prerequisites.
- The Registrar on the campus you wish to attend will approve or deny your request based on course availability, admission status or other factors affecting your enrollment.
- You will be contacted at your WSU email address if the Registrar has questions about your request.
- If approved, the Registrar enrolls you in courses and places a Study Agreement hold on your account to prevent unapproved enrollments. Requests for additional courses must be manually processed by the campus Registrar’s Office.
- The request is not guaranteed to be approved and can take up to 2 weeks to be processed after the request has received all approvals.
Other Ways to Enroll in Online Courses
- Look for scheduled online courses at your home campus. A Global Campus section of the course you need may be available on your home campus. Sections on your home campus that do not list specific meeting dates and times or a room number are Global Campus online courses. These courses will display the following information:
- In myWSU:
- The course Days and Times and Room will indicate “To be announced.”
- When you select the link for the course, under Enrollment Information the Class Notes section will indicate “This section is a web-based section and does not meet in a regular classroom.”
- In the Class Details tab, for Instruction Mode it will list “100% Web-based Instruction.”
- In the WSU Schedules of Classes, the course will have a “V” virtual section footnote, and the course Days and Times will indicate “ARRGT” and “ARR ARR.” It may also indicate “This section is a web-based section and does not meet in a regular classroom.”
- Special Enrollment Request
- If you want to add 1 – 2 online courses to your current schedule on your home campus, but they are not scheduled on your home campus, contact your academic advisor regarding the Special Enrollment Request form.