Intercampus Enrollment Request
Intercampus Enrollment allows students to take all of their courses for a semester (fall or spring) at a WSU campus other than their home campus. During the summer, students can take courses on any WSU campus and it is not necessary to request intercampus enrollment. Online Winter Session courses offered through WSU Global Campus are also unrestricted and open to any continuing WSU student.
Intercampus enrollment is a good option for students who:
- need to take all of their courses for a semester or two at a different WSU campus but plan to return to and graduate from their home campus
- are close to graduating and need to take their final courses at a different WSU campus. Students using intercampus enrollment will graduate from their home campus.
Things to Consider Before Requesting Intercampus Enrollment
Are the courses available at your home campus?
If courses are not available at your home campus, make sure that the courses you need to take to fulfill your degree requirements are available at the requested WSU campus.
Registration holds: It is your responsibility to take action to clear any holds you may have before completing this form.
If your request is approved:
- Your campus of admission will not change. You will continue to work with your academic advisor and home campus for support and services. Students who wish to permanently change their campus of admission and graduate from a different WSU campus should complete the Change of Campus form.
- Your tuition rate will not change. You will continue to be charged the same tuition rate as set on your home campus based on your residency status and NOT by the campus you request to attend. Conversely, your campus based fees (Rec Center, etc.) will be charged based on the campus you request to attend.
- You will be dropped from ALL your home campus enrollments before you will be enrolled in courses on the requested campus.
- If you receive financial aid, you will maintain the financial aid package based on your home campus.
If you are a new student, you will attend the new student orientation provided by your home campus.
Intercampus enrollment requests are valid for a single semester; if you want to extend for an additional semester you must submit a new request.
After submitting the Intercampus Enrollment Request form you can expect the following:
- Your academic advisor will be contacted by email to review any course prerequisites and approve your request.
- Your request must be approved by the Registrar on the campus you wish to attend.
- You will be contacted at your WSU email address if the Registrar has questions about your request.
- Intercampus Enrollment requests will be processed within two weeks of receiving the request.
- Once you are enrolled, a Study Agreement hold will be placed on your account to prevent unapproved enrollments. Any adjustments to your course schedule must be manually processed by the campus Registrar’s Office.
If you have questions, contact the Global Campus Registrar at 509-335-3979, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in permanently changing your campus of enrollment? See Change of Campus for more information.