How to Find Courses
- Before your registration time begins, you can find out what courses will be offered by going to the
Schedules of Classes.
- Select the term listed next to Global Campus.
- Select a prefix from the list of prefixes.
- All of the courses that will be offered for that prefix and term will be listed. Sections in gray are full or closed.
- When viewing courses in the Schedules of Classes, be sure to:
- Select the Section link (01, for example) listed below each course prefix and number to view
course registration details, such as start and end dates, the last day to drop the course, etc.
- Select the More Information link to view required course materials such as textbooks and media, prerequisities, and proctor
requirements. If course material information is not yet listed, be sure to check back, as materials are confirmed and posted weekly.
- Registration is in myWSU, and you can add courses to your shopping cart prior to registration. See
How to Register for details.