Welcome to WSU Online’s New Student Center. These pages provide a general overview of what you need to know as you earn your WSU diploma. If you’re looking for personal information courses, proctored exams, etc., log in to zzusis.
At zzusis, you can:
- Register, add, and drop courses
- View important information about your courses, such as required course materials and textbooks you'll need
- Choose a proctor for your exams, and request to have your exams sent to your proctor
- Check your tuition and fees, and pay your student account balance
- Update your personal contact information
WSU Online’s New Student Center offers general resources, such as technology requirements, disability accommodations and links to financial aid info. Please select the links at left that best answer your questions.