Global Campus Chancellor: Welcome to Fall 2021!

I want to extend a warm welcome to you—whether you are a returning student or this is your first time with us at WSU—to Fall Semester 2021. Here at Global Campus, it’s been a busy summer preparing for our incoming Cougs from all around the world. I think I speak for our outstanding Global Campus faculty, staff, and student government in expressing our eagerness to begin helping you along on your journey to academic success.

As a WSU student, you are a member of the Cougar family. We are here to support you this fall and throughout your time at WSU. Reach out to us along the way if you need help and we will do our best to provide the assistance and resources you need to be successful.

I also encourage you to be there for your fellow Cougs as you travel down the road to graduation together. There are many ways to engage with fellow students both in your course spaces and through student involvement virtual activities and events offered by ASWSU Global and Global Connections. I highly encourage you to take advantage of these opportunities.

I know this will be a memorable year full of growth and successes, and I’m looking forward to watching you all rise to the occasion.

-Dave Cillay, Global Campus Chancellor