Want to spend your summer exploring some fascinating literature? Introduction to Literature (English 108) is a 3 credit course in 4 weeks, from May 10-June 4.
In this Global Campus course, you’ll get to choose which one of the three books you want to read. Assignment options range from choosing to write from the perspective of a character in a short story that was assigned, to writing an essay, to writing a creative piece using some elements from a assigned reading, to creating a short graphic novel to retell a story you read with images, to creating a lesson plan for high school or middle school students based on an assigned reading.
The course is ideal for students who:
- Enjoy reading short stories, poetry, or plays.
- Appreciate reading options within a course.
- May be interested in exploring a degree in English.
- Want creative projects as an alternative option to writing assignments.
- Are considering or pursing a teaching career.
- Need flexibility in their schedules.
Interested? Add English 108 to your summer schedule by registering today! The class number is 2647.