Apply for Undergraduate Non-Degree Admission
Classes begin August 19
|Application deadline: August 9|
Classes begin Jan. 13
|Application deadline: Jan. 3|
Early session begins May 12
|Application deadline: May 2|
Classes begin Aug. 25
|Application deadline: Aug. 15|
Looking for the Undergraduate Degree admission page? Use this link.
Note: Students seeking graduate certificate programs must be admitted to the Graduate School.
You do not need any college credits and are not required to have a minimum grade point average to apply as an undergraduate non-degree seeking student. Official transcripts are not required.
Note: Admission applications for undergraduate non-degree seeking students may be accepted through the Friday before the start of the semester, but we recommend applying as soon as possible. The application fee is $25.
How to apply:
- Look at the deadlines.
- Check the requirements.
- Confirm that the course(s) you wish to take is offered through WSU Online, and then
check if the course has a prerequisite, or requires approval. Here’s how:
- Go to the Schedules of Classes (schedules.wsu.edu).
- Select the link for the WSU Online term you wish to apply for. New term information is available approximately four weeks prior to the start of registration.
- Find the course you wish to take by selecting a prefix. If the course is offered through WSU Online that term, you’ll see it listed.
- Select the More Information link associated with the course to view the course information
- Check the Prerequisites section for potential course prerequisites.
- Also check the Special Notes section to determine if permission is required to enroll in the course.
- If you have questions about whether or not you will be permitted to enroll in a course or if seats are available, send your inquiry to the WSU Online Registrar's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fill out the non-degree application. The application fee is $25.
What happens next?
- WSU’s Office of Admissions will review your application materials and notify you of its decision.
- If you are admitted, WSU Online will send you a welcome letter with registration information.
- When your enrollment appointment time begins, if you find that you are not able to enroll in a course due to prerequisites, email email@example.com for assistance.