Apply for Fall 2014 Undergraduate Non-Degree Admission
Classes begin Aug. 25
|Application deadline: Aug. 15|
Looking for the Undergraduate Degree admission page? Use this link.
Graduate Certificates: Students seeking a graduate certificate must apply to the Graduate School Certificate Program.
500-level courses: Students who wish to enroll in 500-level courses must apply for Non-Degree Graduate Status.
You do not need any college credits and are not required to have a minimum grade point average to apply as an undergraduate non-degree seeking student. Official transcripts are not required.
Note: Admission applications for undergraduate non-degree seeking students may be accepted through the Friday before the start of the semester, but we recommend applying as soon as possible. The application fee is $25.
How to apply:
- Look at the deadlines.
- Check the requirements.
- Confirm that the course(s) you wish to take is offered through WSU Online, and then
check if the course has a prerequisite, or requires approval. Here’s how:
- Go to the Schedules of Classes (schedules.wsu.edu).
- Select the link for the WSU Online term you wish to apply for. New term information is available approximately four weeks prior to the start of registration.
- Find the course you wish to take by selecting a prefix. If the course is offered through WSU Online that term, you’ll see it listed.
- Select the More Information link associated with the course to view the course information
- Check the Prerequisites section for potential course prerequisites.
- Also check the Special Notes section to determine if permission is required to enroll in the course.
- If you have questions about whether or not you will be permitted to enroll in a course or if seats are available, send your inquiry to the WSU Online Registrar: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fill out the non-degree application. The application fee is $25. If you plan to earn a certificate, please select that certificate on the application to ensure you receive the appropriate information. You can also let us know by email: email@example.com.
What happens next?
- WSU’s Office of Admissions will review your application materials and notify you of its decision.
- If you are admitted, WSU Online will send you a welcome letter with registration information.
- When your enrollment appointment time begins, if you find that you are not able to enroll in a course due to prerequisites, email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.