- Student must be currently enrolled with a minimum GPA of 2.5. Students do not need to be full-time. Most part-time and full-time students are eligible.
- Reimbursements are made possible through S&A fees; must be an S&A fee paying student to qualify (MBA and OMBA students are not eligible).
- There are some additional criteria depending on the reimbursement; i.e., proof that you are graduating to be reimbursed for the cap & gown reimbursement. Each reimbursement application lists detailed requirements.
- Receipts for Spring term must be dated between January and May. Receipts for Summer and Fall terms must be dated between July and December.
Questions? Contact the Student Resources Committee Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org
This temporary program provides reimbursement of up to $50 for eligible food items purchased at a grocer or market. Funds are limited.
Apply for grocery reimbursement
- Cap & Gown
This program offers to reimburse the cost of cap and gown rentals to a limited number of students.
Apply for cap & gown reimbursement
- Child Care
A modest child care subsidy to assist with child care costs. Must provide proof of enrollment and payment with qualifying childcare provider.
Apply for child care reimbursement
A small reimbursement for qualifying items including shampoo, conditioner, soap, body wash, deodorant, toothpaste, and menstrual care products.
Apply for hygiene reimbursement
- Mental Health & Wellness
This program helps cover counseling costs from a provider of their choosing. It also helps support overall wellness by assisting with the cost of massage, acupuncture, and wellness apps.
Apply for mental health & wellness reimbursement
- National Society of Leadership and Success
This program offers to reimburse the membership cost for WSU Global students who are inducted into the National Society of Leadership and Success.
Apply for NSLS membership cost reimbursement
This program offered to assist students with the cost of upgrading or purchasing necessary technology. Global Campus students need adequate technology to successfully reach their academic goals.
Apply for technology reimbursement
- Travel Grant
This program assists in paying for registration fees, travel, and hotel accommodation expenses for participation in leadership conferences or events and travel to participate in a WSU commencement ceremony. Travel must be for non-academic reasons and must be approved before travel occurs.
Apply for travel reimbursement
WSU Wellbeing Online is excited to bring this opportunity to Global Campus students—the Cyber Coug Fitness Club Gym Reimbursement Program! As part of this program, Global Campus students can submit receipts for their local gym membership and complete three healthy habits to earn up to $125 each semester. Note: Part-time students are only eligible for a maximum of a $100 refund.