ASWSU Global Reimbursements
- Reimbursements are made possible through Global Campus Services & Activities (S&A) fees; you must be Global Campus S&A fee paying student to qualify. Students in the Electric Power Engineering Online Program (PSM), OMBA, and EMBA programs do not pay GC S&A fees and are not eligible.
- Receipts for Fall term must be dated between September 7 and November 29, 2020 (except for Technology reimbursements date from August 10) and receipts for Spring term must be dated between January 11 and April 23, 2021.
- All applicants must be in satisfactory academic standing with at least a 2.0 GPA or higher to be eligible for all reimbursements (GPA not applicable to the mental health reimbursement).
- All students need to send proof that they are currently enrolled in at least 6 credits or more during the semester. You can provide a recent screenshot of your course schedule for the current semester from myWSU.
- Reimbursement applications for Fall will be open September 7-November 29, 2020.
- All applicants must be currently enrolled Global Campus students and ASWSUG reserves the ability to determine and deny any reimbursements that do not meet requirements. Funds are limited and will be awarded on a first come, first serve basis.
- The reimbursement only applies to the price before sales tax and to designated items.
- S&A Fee spending guidelines require that all reimbursements are appropriate and necessary. ASWSUG reserves the discretion to determine and deny any reimbursements that do not meet these guidelines.
If approved, reimbursements are processed and added to your student account at the end of the semester. Please expect up to 4-6 weeks after your form was received for processing. ASWSUG reimbursements may represent income for students and may impact their financial aid packages.
Questions? Contact the Director of Resources, Equity, & Inclusion at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cap & Gown
ASWSUG will reimburse graduating students cap & gown costs up to $100/student. Reimbursement will be awarded on a first come, first serve basis. Please expect up to 4-6 weeks processing time once form has been received by ASWSUG.
- Receipts must be dated between September 7– November 29, 2020
- Submit receipt for cap and gown rental from WSU designated vendor
- Proof of eligibility to graduate
Due to the technological nature of the Global Campus, it is given that students are going to need technology to successfully reach their academic goals. The Technology Reimbursement program will reimburse qualifying students to help with the cost of upgrading or purchasing necessary tools for improved participation in the Global Campus. Please expect up to 4-6 weeks processing time once form has been received by ASWSUG.
Technology Reimbursement Rates
- Laptops/MacBooks/Desktop: Up to $150
- Tablets/iPads/Calculators: Up to $100
- Computer software: Up to $75
- Home printer: Up to $75
Technology Reimbursement Requirements
- Only one type of technology reimbursement is allowed per academic year
- The receipt must be dated between the outlined dates, or it will not be eligible for reimbursement.
- The reimbursement does not cover accessories, warranty plans or repairs.
The Child Care Reimbursement program can reimburse qualifying students up to $400 in childcare per semester (Fall and Spring), for a total of $800 maximum per academic year. Please expect up to 4-6 weeks after form is received for processing.
Child Care Reimbursement Requirements
- Students enrolled in 3-8 credits are eligible for up to $200 and students enrolled in 9 or more credits are eligible for up to $400 per semester.
- Reimbursements will be processed after semester grades are released. Students must provide a receipt from a licensed childcare provider showing proof of payment.
Mental Health & Wellness
WSU Global Campus students are eligible for reimbursements related to mental health and wellness. This is a first-come, first-serve reimbursement program for students looking to improve their overall mental health and wellness.
Apps and wellness services are eligible to be reimbursed up to 50% of out of pocket cost before tax for a maximum of $180 per semester for a total of $360 per academic year.
Mental health services from a qualified healthcare professional are eligible to be reimbursed up to 100% of out of pocket cost before tax for a maximum of $180 per semester for a total of $360 per year.
Please note: If approved, reimbursements are processed and added to your student account at the end of the semester. Please expect up to 4-6 weeks processing time once form has been received by ASWSUG.
General Mental Health & Wellness Reimbursement Requirements
- Date of services must be between September 7 and November 29 for Fall semester and between January 11 and April 23 for the Spring semester.
- Must submit an itemized paid receipt showing proof of payment.
Mental Health & Wellness Reimbursement Eligibility
Students are eligible to receive $180 per semester for a reimbursement of up to $360/per academic year for the following:
- Mental health services from a qualified healthcare professional
- This can include virtual mental health or counseling services.
- Therapeutic massage
Wellness Smart Phone App Categories
- Time Management
- Mental Health/Mood
This reimbursement does not include Fitness apps or programs. Please see the Cyber Coug Fitness Club for more information about fitness reimbursements.
Questions? Contact the Director of Resource, Equity, & Inclusion at email@example.com