| HBM Minor Certification Requirements:
Before enrolling in WSU courses which fulfill this minor, students must apply for certification to this minor.
To be eligible for certification into a Carson College of Business minor,
students must meet the following requirements:
- Be certified in a major.
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5.
- Have earned at least 60 credit hours.
The minor in hospitality business management requires a minimum of 19 credits of coursework, including:
- 9 credits of upper-division hospitality business management courses (excluding 498 and 499 courses).
- 6 credits of hospitality business management courses at any level.
- Students must maintain an overall GPA of at least 2.5 in the hospitality business management minor courses.
- A minimum of 9 credits of upper-division coursework must be taken in residence at WSU.
- Up to 6 credits may be transferred from another institution.
- Students must earn 400 hours of paid internship or industry experience.
All courses are 3 credits, unless noted.