Job Search Strategies: How to Find a Job!
Then, use the following resources to start searching!
- To learn more about job search strategies, contact the WSU Global Campus career counselor by completing the Get Career Advice form.
- A Job Search Strategy group can help get you started. These groups allow students with similar career interests to share resources and discuss their experiences throughout the process. They provide a great way to get support and stay motivated! Contact the WSU Global Campus Career Counselor at email@example.com to discuss forming a group.
- Participate in On-Campus Interviewing.
- Register for CougLink.
- Need experience through an internship? Find internship information on the WSU ASCC website.
- Attend a career fair! Watch for information about Virtual Career Fairs on our Global Connections page.
- To find employers for particular occupations by city/state, go to CareerOneStop, Select Job Search, and use the Find a Job feature to specify a location and a job title, to identify employers and their addresses in a specific city.
- Don’t forget to network
For more tips, download the WSU ASCC Job Search packet.