- Registration opens for newly admitted students in November for spring semester, in March for summer session, and in April for the fall semester. See the WSU Online Academic Calendar for semester start dates.
- Registration closes at the end of the first week of the enrollment semester. Late registration fees apply beginning the first day of the semester.
- What is Priority Registration? Registration times are assigned based on class standing and total credit hours earned. Current semester enrollments do not count toward a student's current class standing. See Rule 25 for class standing details.
- Individual registration notification in myWSU. Each semester currently enrolled students will receive notification of registration for the following term(s) in myWSU. You can then check your unique appointment time in your myWSU Student Center: From the Student Center home page, see Enrollment Dates at the bottom of the right column.
When is the earliest I can register for courses?
- Monday, March 6 - Graduate and Professional students, Veterans
- Monday, March 6 - Seniors (more than 90 credits), students seeking a second degree (Post-Bacc)
- Tuesday, March 7 - Juniors
- Wednesday, March 8 - Sophomores
- Thursday, March 9 - Freshmen, non-degree seeking, all newly admitted students
- Monday, April 10 - Graduate and Professional students, Veterans, Seniors (more than 90 credits), students seeking a second degree (Post-Bacc)
- Wednesday, April 12 - Juniors
- Monday, April 17 - Sophomores
- Wednesday, April 19 - Freshmen
- Monday, April 24 - Former students returning, non-degree seeking, all newly admitted students
Confirm your unique registration time in myWSU, then register as soon as possible to ensure the best chance of getting into classes needed.
If you are an undergraduate degree-seeking student, avoid delays by scheduling your advising session with your academic advisor as early as possible.