- Registration opens for newly admitted students in November for spring semester, in March for summer session, and in April for the fall semester. Check out the WSU Online Academic Calendar for semester start dates.
- Registration closes at the end of the first week of the enrollment semester. Late registration fees apply beginning the first day of the semester.
- What is Priority Registration? Registration times are assigned based on class standing and total credit hours earned. Current semester enrollments do not count toward a student's current class standing. Read Rule 25 for class standing details.
- Individual registration notification in myWSU. Each semester currently enrolled students will receive notification of registration for the following term(s) in myWSU. You can then check your unique appointment time in your myWSU Student Center: From the Student Center home page, see Enrollment Dates at the bottom of the right column.
When is the earliest I can register for courses?
- Summer 2017: Register now
- Fall 2017: Register now
- Spring 2018:
- Monday, Nov. 6 - Graduate and Professional students, Veterans, Seniors (more than 90 credits), students seeking a second degree (Post-Bacc)
- Wednesday, Nov. 8 - Juniors
- Monday, Nov. 13 - Sophomores
- Wednesday, Nov. 15 - Freshmen, former WSU students returning, non-degree seeking, all newly admitted students
Confirm your unique registration time in myWSU, then register as soon as possible to ensure the best chance of getting into classes needed.
If you are an undergraduate degree-seeking student, avoid delays by scheduling your advising session with your academic advisor as early as possible.