Returning Rental Media
Rental media is the property of Washington State University and must be returned to WSU Global Campus upon dropping, withdrawing, or completing the course.
- Students who complete or withdraw from a course must return rental media within four weeks after the end of the term; students who drop must return rental media within two weeks after the drop deadline.
- If you receive a grade of "incomplete" in a course, you may keep the media while you are working to complete the course without incurring additional charges, but media must be returned upon completing or withdrawing from the course.
- Do not return opened or used lab kits to WSU Global Campus
- Do not return textbooks to WSU Global Campus
Rental fees for all course media and lab kits are nonrefundable with the following exception:
To receive a full refund on fees for unopened lab kits, rental media, and downloaded media:
- You must drop the course within:
- 30 days from the first day of the Fall or Spring semester OR
- 21 days from the first day of the Summer semester
- Rental media and unopened lab kits must be returned within 14 days of the drop deadline indicated above.
|How to Return Media|
|Global Campus, Vancouver, Tri-Cities, and Spokane Students||
A FedEx return shipping label should have been included in your kit when it was shipped to you.
Please use this label to return the kit to WSU Global Campus.
If you did not receive a return label, please email email@example.com or call us at 509-335-0827 for assistance.
|Pullman Campus Students||Return to:
WSU Global Campus
Van Doren Hall Room 104
Pullman, WA 99164-5220
Return rental media between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Do not return opened or used lab kits to WSU Global Campus.
Do not return textbooks to WSU Global Campus.