If you participated in Running Start, you are considered a “Freshman” for admission purposes.
How to Apply
- Review the application deadlines
- Get your required paperwork together. You will need:
- SAT or ACT scores. Note: Washington State University will not require SAT or ACT scores for applicants seeking to enter fall semester (August) 2021 or spring semester (January) 2022.
- Highschool transcript or GED, if you are younger than 25.
- College transcripts.
- Learn more about what you will need on the freshman admissions website.
- Get started on your application.
What Happens Next?
- WSU’s Office of Admissions will review your application materials.
- Once a decision has been made regarding your application, we will notify you.
Note: If you have already finished your bachelor’s degree and are interested in pursuing a graduate degree, go to your desired graduate program page for program-specific application requirements.