International students are those who are not a citizen or permanent resident of the United States and want earn their degree online, take courses for personal enrichment or to transfer to another institution.
If you have questions about the application process for International students, contact an International admissions coordinator before you apply. Visit International Programs to connect with a coordinator who can assist you with your application materials.
If you have questions about the Global Campus student experience, our Global Campus admissions counselors are here to assist you. Email email@example.com or visit our Admissions Team page to contact them directly.
How to Apply
- Review WSU’s term start dates. Deadlines may be different for International students.
- Check the list of requirements. Note: Some requirements, such as the certificate of financial responsibility, do not apply to students studying online from their home country.
- Get your paperwork together.
- Fill out the international student application.
What Happens Next?
- International Programs will review your application materials and determine the number of transferable credits, if any.
- Once a decision has been made regarding your application, we will notify you.
Note: If you have already finished your bachelor’s degree and are interested in pursuing a graduate degree, go to the WSU Graduate School International Requirements page for more information.