International students are those who are not a citizen or permanent resident of the United States and want earn their degree online, take courses for personal enrichment or to transfer to another institution.
How to Apply
- Review the deadlines.
- Check the list of requirements. Note: Some requirements, such as the certificate of financial responsibility, do not apply to students studying online from their home country.
- Get your paperwork together.
- Fill out the international student application.
What Happens Next?
- International Programs will review your application materials and determine the number of transferable credits, if any.
- Once a decision has been made regarding your application, we will notify you.
Note: If you have already finished your bachelor’s degree and are interested in pursuing a graduate degree, go to the WSU Graduate School International Requirements page for more information.