Did you complete some or all of your schooling at home? You’re welcome at WSU and your requirements are nearly the same as other freshmen!
How to Apply
- Review the application deadlines
- Get your required paperwork together. You will need:
- Official transcripts from any high schools attended.
- An academic resume that provides documentation of all subjects studied and textbooks used, including the signature of the parent or guardian responsible for the student’s curriculum.
- Learn more about what you will need on the freshman admissions website under Homeschool Graduate.
- Get started on your application.
- SAT or ACT Scores: As of March 2021, WSU no longer requires students to submit SAT/ACT test scores as part of the application process.
What Happens Next?
- WSU’s Office of Admissions will review your application materials.
- Once a decision has been made regarding your application, we will notify you.