Did you complete some or all of your schooling at home? You’re welcome at WSU and your requirements are nearly the same as other freshmen!
How to Apply
- Review the application deadlines
- Get your required paperwork together. You will need:
- Official scores from the SAT or the ACT. Note: Washington State University will not require SAT or ACT scores for applicants seeking to enter fall semester (August) 2021 or spring semester (January) 2022.
- Official transcripts from any high schools attended.
- An academic resume that provides documentation of all subjects studied and textbooks used, including the signature of the parent or guardian responsible for the student’s curriculum.
- Learn more about what you will need on the freshman admissions website under Homeschool Graduate.
- Get started on your application.
What Happens Next?
- WSU’s Office of Admissions will review your application materials.
- Once a decision has been made regarding your application, we will notify you.