For admission purposes, you are considered a “Freshman” if you will graduate from high school this academic year or if you have already graduated but haven’t been enrolled in college after the summer following your high school graduation.
Running Start students or students who have completed college coursework while in high school are considered freshmen for admission purposes. Those 25 or older are classified as adult freshmen and have different application requirements.
How to Apply
- Review the application deadlines
- Get your required paperwork together. You will need:
- Highschool transcripts or GED
- SAT or ACT scores
- Learn more about these required item on the freshman admissions website.
- Fill out the freshman application
What Happens Next?
- WSU’s Office of Admissions will review your application materials.
- Once a decision has been made regarding your application, we will notify you.