For admission purposes, you are considered a “Freshman” if you will graduate from high school this academic year or if you have already graduated but haven’t been enrolled in college after the summer following your high school graduation.
Running Start students or students who have completed college coursework while in high school are considered freshmen for admission purposes. Those 25 or older are classified as adult freshmen and have different application requirements.
How to Apply
- Review the application deadlines
- Get your required paperwork together. You will need:
- Highschool transcripts or GED.
- Learn more about these required items on the freshman admissions website.
- Get started on your application.
- SAT or ACT Scores: As of March 2021, WSU no longer requires students to submit SAT/ACT test scores as part of the application process.
What Happens Next?
- WSU’s Office of Admissions will review your application materials.
- Once a decision has been made regarding your application, we will notify you.