Former WSU Student
If you were previously enrolled at any Washington State University campus and you were absent for more than one semester (excluding summer), you are considered a former student. If you were not in good academic standing your last semester at WSU, you may need to be reinstated.
If you’ve been absent for only one semester, you don’t need to reapply. Contact your Global Campus academic advisor to plan your next steps.
How to Apply
- Review the deadlines.
- If you’ve attended other institutions since you’ve been away, send in your official college transcripts.
- Fill out the former student returning application.
- Learn more about admission requirements on the returning students website.
What Happens Next?
- WSU’s Office of Admissions will review your application materials and determine the number of transferable credits, if applicable.
- Once a decision has been made regarding your application, we will notify you.
Note: If you have already finished your bachelor’s degree and are interested in pursuing a graduate degree, go to your desired graduate program page for program-specific application requirements. If you wish to earn another bachelor’s degree, fill out a transfer student application.