Adult Freshman (25+)
For admission purposes, you are classified as an “Adult Freshman” if you’ll be 25 or older on your first day of classes at WSU and have no college credits to transfer.
Because the usual application may not tell your story—it may have been a while since high school—we ask you to provide other information and tell us a bit about your experiences since then.
How to Apply
- Review the application deadlines
- Get your required paperwork together. You will need:
- Highschool transcript or GED
- A resume covering the last five years
- A brief essay (no more than one page) addressing why you want to attend WSU.
- Learn more about what you will need on the freshman admissions website under Students Over 25.
- Fill out the freshman application
What Happens Next?
- WSU’s Office of Admissions will review your application materials.
- Once a decision has been made regarding your application, we will notify you.