When life doesn’t go exactly as you planned and you experience rejection, it is easy to lose confidence in yourself and your abilities. With the disruptions Covid-19 has caused, most are reeling from unplanned bumps in the road. If you are wondering what to do next in finding a job, finding a better job, or changing career direction, now is the time to dig deep, show resilience, reignite self-belief, rediscover self-worth, and wake up the winner that dwells deep inside. As we discuss self-doubt turning into self-esteem, we are not advocating just thinking positive thoughts. Positivity is a part of building a successful career, but right thoughts must turn into right actions.
This webinar will cover how to:
- Increase charisma and confidence in six easy steps
- Live with positive expectation every day of your life
- Turn a negative spiral of self-doubt into a positive spiral of moving forward
- Give yourself the benefit of the doubt when you make human mistakes
- Turn rejection or life’s unexpected twists into lessons that move you forward
The presenter, Karla Brandau, is a leading authority on leadership for a more collaborative and productive workforce. She has educated leaders, managers, supervisors, and individual contributors with her proven people skills and productivity systems in companies such as Motorola, Coca-Cola Enterprises, Panasonic, Siemens, and BYD America.
Thursday, November 12 at 9:00 am PT
For more information and to register for this free event, visit the registration page.