- Registration opens for newly admitted students in November for spring semester, and in April for summer and fall semesters. See the WSU Online Academic Calendar for semester start dates.
- Registration closes at the end of the first week of the enrollment semester. Late registration fees apply beginning the first day of the semester.
- What is Priority Registration? Registration times are assigned based on class standing and total credit hours earned. Current semester enrollments do not count toward a student's current class standing. See Rule 25 for class standing details.
- Individual registration notification in zzusis. Each semester currently enrolled students will receive notification of registration for the following term(s) in zzusis. You can then check your unique appointment time in your zzusis Student Center: From the Student Center home page, see Enrollment Dates at the bottom of the right column.
When is the earliest I can register for courses?
- Summer and Fall 2013
- Monday, April 8 - Seniors (more than 90 credits)
- Wednesday, April 10 - Juniors
- Thursday, April 11 - Sophomores
- Friday, April 12 - Freshmen
- Monday, April 15 - Former WSU students returning, non-degree seeking, students seeking a second degree, all newly admitted students
Confirm your unique registration time in zzusis, then register as soon as possible to ensure the best chance of getting into classes needed.
If you are a degree-seeking student, avoid delays by scheduling your advising session with your academic consultant as early as possible.