Submitting Assignments and Course Work
Most courses require you to submit your course work within Angel. Follow the instructions in your course syllabus to submit course work using the instructor’s preferred method.
For additional information, refer to the Angel Introductory Tutorial.
Submitting course work in Angel:
- Log in to Angel using your Network ID and password.
- If needed, expand the Content folder by selecting the "+", then select "Assignments".
- A drop box for each assignment you are required to submit is included in the right-hand frame. Select the link for the assignment you will be submitting work for.
- In the "Title" field, type the title of your submission.
- Enter any desired comments into the "Message” text box. Note: If you are not uploading a file and wish to simply submit the assignment in the "Message” field, be sure to use a word processor to spell-and grammar-check your submission. Also, make sure that your instructor will accept content submitted in the "Message" field and does not require an attachment.
- To upload a file, select the "Attachments” button, which will open the "Upload a File” dialog box. Select "Browse” to locate your file. Once you have chosen a file to upload, the path will be displayed in the text box.
- Select the "Upload File” button.
- To attach another file, select "Browse” to select your file; "Upload File” to upload the file to Angel.
- When you are done adding files, select "Finished” to complete your assignment submission.
Mailing or Faxing Course Assignments
Unless otherwise specified, the following courses include assignments that must be mailed or faxed to the Student Services Office:
|Math 105||Anth 350|
|Math 201 (no faxes accepted)||FA 101 (no faxes accepted)|
- Instructions for submitting assignments for these courses are specified in the course space. Be sure the mailing address on your Assignment Identification Information form is correct; it will be used to mail graded coursework back to you.
- Print legibly.
- On the fax cover page, indicate the total number of pages being faxed, and include a phone number (NOT fax number) where you can be reached if there is a problem.
- Fax number: 509-335-4850
- Fax only standard 8½"x11" pages.
- Use at least one-inch margins.
- Please wait at least 24 hours after faxing to check receipt of your work. We will call you as soon as possible at the number provided on the cover sheet if your fax is not received in usable form.
Van Doren Hall Rm. 104
PO Box 645220
Pullman, WA 99164-5220